The HLP rights principles training held in Juba on 27 and 28 April, 2021 under the theme “Mainstreaming Housing, Land and Property in Shelter Operations” was primarily aimed at strengthening knowledge of Shelter and Non-Food Items (S/NFI) Cluster partners on the principles of Housing, Land, and Property (HLP) rights as they prepare to carry out provision of lifesaving shelter activities in coming months.
- Protection Advocacy Paper for 180 Day Report; the Protection Cluster has drafted a Solutions Protection Advocacy Messages for the 180 Day Report that highlights the following: -
- Humanitarian assistance must be prioritized based on needs:
- Solutions must be driven by IDPs:
- Assisted movement must be safe, dignified, informed and voluntary:
- Those assisting returns are accountable:
- Displaced populations must not be forgotten:
- Post-return monitoring: